[4.2.0] "Place in system tray" doesn't work

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Sat Jan 31 21:53:53 GMT 2009

I just noticed a bug with KDE 4.2.0.  When I edit an application icon's
properties, there's an option called "Place in system tray".  If I check
that, the application not only doesn't appear in the system tray, but
doesn't start at all.  Is this a know issue?  Or am I doing something
wrong (for example it may require some extra KDE lib/tool that I'm
missing.)  Unfortunately, I can't find anything relevant when googling
it up.