Spider game?

Rikard Johnels rikard.j at rikjoh.com
Mon Jan 26 19:50:45 GMT 2009

On Monday 26 January 2009 20:39, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I have a family member who's sole use of the computer is to play
> Microsoft's Spider Solitaire game and browse the web in Firefox. I
> want to move him to Kubuntu from Windows XP Cracked Virus Infected
> Edition, but I need that silly game! Is there such a game in KDE? I am
> currently on a KDE 3.x system that doesn't have such a game, but if
> one is available I'd like to know about it. Thanks!
>
> Note that he does not like the online versions of the game, I've
> already tried that.

Doesn't it come as one of the standard games?
I played it massively for a while a year back.
And i seem to recall it being a standard feature of KDE.
And on my SuSE SLES install its a standard in Gnome too., Its called freecell,
and containsd several versiona of patiense games.
Including a few variations of Spider.

--

/Rikard Johnels