Folderview oddity

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:10:55 GMT 2009

On this laptop I have two folderviews, one connected to my home directory on
the server, and one to a shared data directory.  They are scaled down, with
only enough space to show 3 folders, but, using scrolling, I find them
invaluable.

Today I tried to do the same on my netbook.  Both directories are mounted and
show correctly in dolphin, yet in the folderview the home directory is fine,
but the data directory doesn't show anything at all.  Any ideas as to what can
be wrong?

Anne