Okular not opening some files after last update

Santiago santiago.osella at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:36:04 GMT 2009

Hi everybody,
I'm running   KDE 4.1.3 "release 68.1" and since the last time I updated
 the system some files fail to open in Okular.
I can't still find the pattern, since I can normally open many .pdf
files, thus, the ones I can't currently open were opened almost daily
before!
When openning Okular from Konsole and attempting to open some of this
files I get:

Error: Expected the default config, but wasn't able to find it, or it
isn't a Dictionary
Error: Illegal annotation destination
KCrash: Application 'okular' crashing...

Any hints?