Desktop and Panel links and icon's missing. What do I do

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:02:24 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 14:14:36 Scott Pancoast wrote:
> Thanks for working with the problem.
>
> I will track down the pesky little buggers ( plb's :-) ) and eliminate
> the base files.
>
> I did do your test, creating a panel adding items etc. And it did create
> another instance of the binary icon. So I will submit a bug report to
> KDE developers. See if they can track down where and why the plb' occur.

I ignored this thread, thinking it was under control.  Would you like to
summarise the problem in case we have any more ideas?

What I've just seen here is ringing distant bells.  I think something like
that happened to me when I first changed F9 over.  While I wait for your
reply I'll try to remember how I dealt with it.

Anne

Anne