Plasma extremelly unstable

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Tue Feb 10 23:09:17 GMT 2009

> Yes, I see this, although everything seems to wake up again here after
> something like 30 seconds.

I get something similar with KDE 4.2.0: On my laptop, for example,
after removing the power cable, I can't switch the virtual desktop
with the keyboard (using some self-assigned key combinations);
however, clicking with the mouse on the particular working space in
the tool bar I can switch to that (but the keyboard is still
(partially) blocked).  It is extremely annoying that such ACPI events
causes this.  Has this bug already been reported?

    Werner