Plasma extremelly unstable

James J Catchpole james_j_catchpole at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 21:18:22 GMT 2009

I had the same type fo problems without doing anything
but accepting the default values; the system would freeze,
after 30 or 40 seconds it would go back to the Logon Screen,
when I logged on I lost my session, and I was back to the beginning;
other times the system froze and I had to power down. I switched
back to Gnome until some more updates arrive.