konsole issues

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:50:15 GMT 2009

Hi.
I got two problems with kde-4.2's konsole:

  1. The NumBlock doesn't work for i.e. vim, while it works fine it konsole
itself.  This is what I get when typing 123 with the numblock in vim
{{{
}}}

  2. Using vim(avoiding numblock) and leaving it in ipython breaks
scrolling/repainting after some time.  I can enter some text, but only the
area where the new Text is displayed is updated.

Anyone observed the same?

Thanks,
 -- Maik

PS: running arch-linux x86-64 (no kdemod)