Kross scripting architecture" is required

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Feb 1 13:13:46 GMT 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009, Michael wrote:
> Hello
>
> I try to install a superkaramba theme with KD2 4.2 rel 83.1 (openSUSE 11.0)
> but this fails and complains that "Kross scripting architecture" is
> required I should install the missing packages. Well I googled but I have
> not found what is required for kde 4.2?

Kross itself is part of kdelibs therefore we can safely assume it is already
installed. The message is most likely referring to one of the Kross "script
engines", probably Python.

Not sure how openSUSE packages things, but look for kdebindings or subpackages
of it.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring