Okular preferred linux PDF reader

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:04:54 GMT 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 08:33:25 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Just a note, combining odd/even pages and n-up will produce unexpected
> > results!
>
> Please file a bug on what you expect to happen and what does happen.
> This is the only way to get it fixed. Thanks.

Unfortunately, it's something rather integral to the way CUPS works, it
applies all page selection to the output sheets, not the document pages, and
Apple seem to have no interest in changing that.

Once Qt directly supports odd/even pages at the application level (Qt 4.7 I
hope), then it will be fine, but until then I've had to use a 'hack' to get
CUPS to do the odd/even pages for us, which will be fine so long as you don't
mix it with n-up.