dolphin oddity

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sun Aug 30 10:25:48 BST 2009

Hallo

since my latest update (to 4.3 on fedora 11) dolphin no longer shows
information on pictures and music in the info side panel (besides user
and permissions). Are there any settings I missed?

In 4.3 many things are much faster. Kmail for example shows mails
almost instantly even if they are signed (online imap server). Very
good job. But the konqui welcome startpage is much slower (no openGL
available here due to some mysterious bugs).

Again: good job

Martin