Fw: Green and Red highlights in the menus

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 09:14:26 BST 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 22:07:40 you wrote:
> Anne and James,
>
> I'm running KDE release is 3.5.9-3ark.
>
> So I don't have the widget for pastebin. How do I use pastebin?

For screenshots, use imagebin.  Just go to http://imagebin.org/ and scroll
down to the bottom, where you'll find a link for adding your pictures.
pastebin is very similar, but mainly for text files.  If you still have them,
put up 1835 and post the link here (it will probably automatically put the
correct link into your clipboard)

> Attached are the screenshots as .jpg files.

Thanks or sending those, Sue.  I've never seen anything like that before.  The
green ones look to me as though they are highlighting the keyboard shortcuts
for the command.  Since you are seeing it in a wide variety of places it must
be something that is set globally, so I'd look in the KDE Control Center
(kcontrol).  You'll have to browse around, I'm afraid, as I have no idea where
this will be found.

As for the red ones, at this moment I really have no idea.  James?  Any ideas?