Where is the Kontact address book in 4.2?

Richard Dawson rcdawson at att.net
Mon Aug 10 00:51:50 BST 2009

I am just looking at KDE 4.2, as provided in Mandriva 2009.1 (spring).  In the
old Konctact that I have used for the past several years the left panel of
Kontact included a choice for "contacts" which opened the address book.  I
don't see any trace of an address book in the Kontact with 4.2.  The
documentation talks about KDE 4 integrating Personal Information Management
across applications....

How does one access the addressbook, whatever it might be called?

Rich