How to associate icon with shell script?

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Tue Apr 28 11:02:19 BST 2009

On Monday 27 April 2009 09:34:05 pm Bob Stia wrote:
> On Monday 27 April 2009 02:09:49 pm Rajko M. wrote:
> > On Monday 27 April 2009 04:36:39 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > > I have a shell script in $HOME/bin that I run regularly from krunner.
> > > How can I associate an icon in krunner with this script?
> > >
> > > My distor is Kubuntu 9.04 with KDE 4.2.2 if it matters. Thanks!
> >
> > Add Folder View widget and then you can right click anywhere in the
> > widget and get old-fashioned Create New menu item, and its submenu Link
> > to Application.
>
> Rajko,
>
> Your mailer have the hiccups?

I just checked my web mail as I suspected that some bug makes KMail to
download same message all the time, but I really have 3-4 on the first page,
So they are really "new" for KMail.

Inspecting headers it came out that Charter mail server received one and sent
out 9 emails.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/