Minimized applications on all desktops?

Armand Bester besterpa.sci at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:29:11 BST 2009

Hi, I know this is probably a very trivial question, but I will greatly
appreciate help on this matter.  The problem is (and this sounds stupid and
maybe it is) that I don't know how to google this question - have tried.

I'm using KDE 4.1.  What I like about the 4 desktops (default) is that I can
organize the applications I am using by sending them to different desktops.
However, applications send to other desktops still show up on the current
desktop in the taskbar, like if it was just minimized.  I read about the
iconify function, but that is not what I want (sorry for being so pushy).
Is it possible to only show the applications open in the current desktop in
the taskbar and hide those on other desktops.