Approaching the KDE4 learning curve in as user friendly format as possible

allen meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:28:27 BST 2009

For whatever reason way back in the KDE 3 days I was happy with what I
had.As development progressed I became more challenged and seemingly
less able to navigate to my satisfaction, probably a patience thing so I
went back to gnome.
Anne has suggested to me that there is indeed a more proactive approach
and I have chosen to go to list with it that might hit home for others
as well.
I originally shared this with Anne as a Lenny user which I am and will
accept it for Lenny, but would be more comfortable using it in Jaunty
which is my second OS. So either way I am game

--

Allen Meyers
texas.chef94 at gmail.com