How to build kuickshow?

Jonathan Rawle gmane at jonathanrawle.co.uk
Sun Sep 28 13:44:39 BST 2008

I've solved my problem before my message was approved! I downloaded the
latest kdegraphics 3.5 source and was able to build that again the version
of KDE that comes with CentOS, then install just Kuickshow.

I see why RedHat don't include Kuickshow: some dependencies such as ImLib
are not included in RHEL, I had to get them from third party repositories.

Does anyone know if Kuickshow is still being maintained? There doesn't seem
to be a page for it at KDE Extragear.

Jonathan

--
http://jonathan.rawle.org/