kcalc - scientific - but where are the sources ???

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Sep 21 13:39:09 BST 2008

On Sunday 21 September 2008, Carl-Valentin Schmitt wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I search the sources of kcalc - scientific calculator.
> Where can I find them ??? Thank you !

It is part of the the kdeutils module so it is included in the respective
source package of your distribution, in the source archive available from
download.kde.org (and its mirrors) and in our SVN repository (see [1] for a
web view).

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeutils/kcalc/