Bug in kmenueditor?

Santiago santiago.osella at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:28:39 BST 2008

Hi everybody!
I'm running KDE Menu Editor (kmenuedit) KDE 4.0.4 version 0.7 in
OpenSuse 11, and whenever I try to update the system settings (e.g.
adding/deleting a menu item), when clicking "Save", the process engages
in a never ending loop (which you can clearly observe by taking a look
at the progress bar, which reaches 100% complete and starts all over again).
This same bug occurs when you tell kmenuedit to "remember" an
application for opening a new file type.
Any clues?
Thanks!

Santiago