KRecipes on OpenSUSE 11.0

Wilson, Richard E richard.wilson at eds.com
Fri Oct 3 17:57:44 BST 2008

Anne,

I recently had to use the following commands (before ./configure) to get
bacula to configure correctly - it may relate:

export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt4

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/qt4/bin

You probably want

export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin

(At least that's what the directories look like on Fedora 8)

Richard Wilson

EDS, an HP Company

Richard dot Wilson at eds dot com