Where are the bluetooth kioslaves (bluetooth, obex, etc.)?

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 05:51:10 BST 2008

Hi,
Anybody knows how to get in touch with the people who develop
kdebluetooth4 (http://bluetooth.kmobiletools.org/)? The website is a
bit outdated...
I'd like to know how the project is going, and maybe help with
development if needed. Currently the bluetooth and obex ioslaves do
not exist in kde4, which is a bit annoying as I can't get files from
my cellphone... Or am I missing something?
Regards,