panel on the right or left side of the screen

Fri Nov 28 17:58:33 GMT 2008

On Friday 28 Nov 2008 11:09:54 pm Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> I understand that some of them are designed for a horizontal panel but the
> clock, for example, is posisitive to have a font size configuration (I
> haven't found it). If it does have it, it should be accessible from the
> right bottom once it is installed. If there is another way to do it, please
> let me know. As you can see, I'm still getting control of the new KDE
> interface.

AFAIK, the clock is supposed to use system fonts and resizes based on the
available space. It does often fail at this. Recently I read about general
improvements in plasma with regards to applet sizing[1]. So I would hope that
4.2 does what you expect. :)

[1] http://www.notmart.org/index.php/Software/A_FormFactorized_Plasma_Quake
--
Cheers!