un-requested reboot 4.1

Mary Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 05:20:06 GMT 2008

I reported this condition solved, but its back and will ask again does
anyone have any suggestions of what may be causing this?
I have one additional question I for the first time in this new install had
occasion to minimize and the desk top on this unit has a black bar bottom
screen and no minimized programs visible or capable of being visible,
Oh on the reboot issue the computer has rebooted 2 times in the composition
this short post. Very frustrating  even with my newly acquired patience.

Allen Meyers
texas.chef94 at gmail.com