Selecting Default page size

David Dudley dldudley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:57:37 GMT 2008

The plot gets more silly.

If I run enscript directly from the command line (without a -M Letter), it
defaults to the right size.

If I print directly through cups (by using lpr for instance), it works fine.

I don't have a papersize file anywhere
I have executed "echo letter >/etc/papersize", but that doesn't make a
difference.

It's something in kprinter that is causing the system to purposely select
A4.

David