Can't find a panel setting

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:19:51 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 13:42:29 James Kerr wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 November 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > A user is asking how to set the panel to only show applications on the
> > current desktop.  Mine does this, so I know it's possible, but I can't
> > find the setting, either in Panel Settings or in systemsettings.  Help,
> > please?
> >
> > Anne
>
> Right-click on an empty spot on the task manager. Select task manager
> settings.

The reason I couldn't find it is that when more than one application is open
the application 'buttons' for want of a better word take up the whole of the
available space - there isn't any 'empty spot', so clicking on any part of it
brings up the 'Add Widgets' etc option, not that one.  I'd get rid of this
'expand to fill available space' feature if I could find any way to do it.

Thanks for answering, though.

Anne