HTML default for folder?

Jerry Houston Jerry at effjayare.net
Tue Nov 11 01:01:38 GMT 2008

This is a KMail question ...

There are a couple of sources (e.g., MotoGP.com and my local TV station
weather reports) that arrive in HTML, with embedded images. ?

I have filters that send these messages to their own folders, yet I need to
click on two links in order to view each message, one saying that it's okay to
display the HTML, and another saying that it's okay to display the images.

I was really hoping that there would be a folder property that would indicate
that anything I've put in that folder is okay to display, but I haven't found
anything yet.

This is a real usability issue for me, as I get mail from these HTML sources
every day. ?Have I missed a setting somewhere? ?Thanks in advance!