Customising dolphin

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:14:52 GMT 2008

In the past I have had an icon to launch konqueror as root, and I then
customised it to show text in a colour, so that I never forgot that I was
working as root.  I've got an icon launcher for dolphin to run as root, but I
can't see any way that I can cause it to use colours.  Any ideas?  I don't
mind whether it's text colour, background, or anything else, as long as there
is a visual prompt.

Anne