All applications starting maximized

z zoomer.gm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:56:39 GMT 2008

Yep. Before i change Fireox window size once (by dragging window edge with
mouse) - it ignores fact that it was closed maximized and always starts with
small window. I'v done it many times. Start ff, maximize window(with button
in top-right corner), close ff, start again (and see it unmaximized)....
Once i drag ff window edge to some position, it remembers window size, and
moreover since this moment it remembers window size, if if  maximize it with
top-right maximize button.
i assume this is a bug. developers forget to start some window-size storing
functions when top-right maximize button clicked, only window edge dragging
leads to turning on "window-size remembering" feature.