All applications starting maximized

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:56:44 GMT 2008

Anne Wilson said the following at 11/02/2008 02:43 AM :

> Doc, it seems so obvious that you've probably already tried it, but...  Did
> you uncheck the 'maximised' then close and re-launch the application?
> Theoretically, whatever is set when you close the application should prevail
> when you next open it.

Yes.

And this is happening with every application I've tried.

Including, for example, when I click on the cashew to modify the panel.

It's essentially rendered my KDE4 system unusable, because it's so unpleasant.

I have no idea what I could have done to cause this.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR