How to get to Desktop 5 and 6?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sat Nov 1 22:07:21 GMT 2008

On Saturday, Nov 1st 2008 at 17:34 -0000, quoth Felix Lemke:

=>On Saturday 01 November 2008 22:18:27 Steven W. Orr wrote:
=>> running kde4.1 on Fedora 9.
=>>
=>> Ctrl-F1 through F4 take me to the first 4 desktops. Apparently Ctrl-F5 and
=>> F6 don't work anymore. Does anyone know how to make this happen?
=>Under systemsettings you can setup the a new CTRL-F5-Combination for changing
=>the desktop.
=>
=>

I'm sure you can. :-)