task manager panel bar color -kde 4 fedora 9

mark markkicks at gmail.com
Mon May 19 01:59:22 BST 2008

> On Sunday 18 May 2008 05:47:37 mark wrote:
> > How do I change color of task manager or panel bar in kde 4 fedora 9?
>
> Sometimes i wonder why fedoro 9 shipped with kde4 as the only choice as 4.0 is
> not really for the average user moving from 3.x.

maybe cos u can easily get inputs from average users like me!!!

> Extrract the theme package to ~/.kde4/share/apps/desktoptheme/slim-glow. Then
> edit ~/.kde4/share/config/plasmarc when plasma is not running to read the

I dont have this directory

[mark at localhost ~]$ cd .kde/share/apps/
dolphin/                     khtml/                       kpdf/
                nsplugins/
drkonqi/                     kicker/
kthememanager/               okular/
kconf_update/                klipper/                     kwallet/
                RecentDocuments/
kcookiejar/                  knewstuff2-entries.registry/ kwin/
                remoteview/
kde/                         konqsidebartng/
kwin_killer_helper/          systemsettings/
kfileplaces/                 konqueror/                   kwrite/
khelpcenter/                 konsole/                     nepomuk/
[mark at localhost ~]$ cd .kde/share/apps/