Kmail and KPF bugs

John john_82 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 17 13:21:47 BST 2008

Release 3.5.7 "release 72.9" well that's what it says.

The kmail one is interesting. Can't imagine how this could happen.

I have a maybe spam folder. Most of it is. If I find for instance 3 spams and
select them all not bothering to read them and then click move to trash
holding my finger on the shift button to permanently delete them. One of them
is always moved to the trash folder. May happen when there is more than 3
too.

The KPF one is a bit woolly. I was looking at and reffering to the virtualbox
user manual yesterday. It has page links embedded into many it's pages. They
worked fine. This morning having left it up all night they don't work any
more.

(Why of why isn't there a back button too?)

John