KDE3.3 & kdmrc/dmrc language settings

ashis.v.purbhoo at exxonmobil.com ashis.v.purbhoo at exxonmobil.com
Tue May 6 16:27:05 BST 2008

How do I set the language for a user which is different from the system.
I'd like to keep the system language for KDE3.3 to en_US/C but need to
change for user's in different regions.

For example, I can kickstart with German keyboard, but afterwords, like to
set the language for KDE login to German for user to but leave system
language to en_US/C?

I've attempted to use kdmrc but can't get the user's login session to be
different from system without editing via the login menu, but this places a
.dmrc in the $HOME.

How do I get the $HOME/.dmrc file to be recognized for all users with
having to change for a specific user.

FYI:
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 19 Apr 17 09:41 /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc ->
../../X11/xdm/kdmrc
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 17387 Oct 16  2004 /etc/X11/xdm/kdmrc

Currently using:
KDEv3.3

Please assist.

Regards,