Konqueror won't copy

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Sat May 3 00:03:28 BST 2008

Hmmm... I don't know if it's the right place to post but ...

So I purchased an EEEPC from Asus. I use the "advanced desktop" mode, which is
a somewhat crippled KDE (some feature don't seem to work, such as you have to
go through the start menu to shutdown, Windows style).

I removed the Asus File Manager (another explorer clone) to be able to use
konqueror as a file manager.

The problem is that I can't copy or move between the panes, and I don't know
if this is another Xandros/Asus crippling, or if I forgot something.
Rightclick and properties does not work either. Creating folders and deleting
works.

I am starting konqueror by "konqueror --profile filemanagement

Any suggestion/hint appreciated :)

Thierry