KDM-4.0 (kde 4.0.2) doesn't support seamless login

cypherstrong cypherstrong at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:55:33 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have a problem to use kdm because I use pamusb module, that allow me
to disabled the necessary of using password in a pam session.

Even I activated NullPassword and NoPassword option, they work log, they
pass successfully the pam session, black screen, and login come again.

When I remove the pamusb line in my system-auth file, and I try again,
they want password, I put it, and everything work well

Why ?

Thanks for support