Question about konsole bookmarks

Frank Bures lisfrank at chem.toronto.edu
Thu Jun 19 15:58:45 BST 2008

I have several bookmarks set up in Konsole so that I do not have to type
long strings for paths when editing certain files.

Such bookmark looks something like this:
vi /path/to/certain/file/the_file

Now, one of the bookmarks when evoked actually starts the vi and opens the
file for editing, the other one just inserts the command on the command
line in Konsole and I have to hit <Enter> to start it.

I do not see any visible difference between the bookmarks that would
explain the difference in behaviour.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Frank

--

<feeb at chem.utoronto.ca>