KDE 4 review

ziklag ziklag at inbox.com
Sun Jun 15 02:51:41 BST 2008

On Saturday 14 June 2008, Brendan wrote:
> On Saturday 14 June 2008, ziklag wrote:
> > my BeOS R5 running on a PIII.  I thought that Linux was being actively
> > developed.   At least BeOS doesn't have the latest cycles of code bloat
>
> Apparently you thought wrong. You are determined to start a fight over
> nothing. We call you a "Troll". You're right and everyone else is wrong.
> Yawn, go away.

YAWN?  Admit the truth, this is the most fun that you had today, acting
smug and failing to provide aany solutions.  Oh wait, you cannot provide
solutions because you've buried your head in the sand concerning the
fact that KDE4 has serious. bugs.  Perhaps it is you, sir, who should go
away.  YOU are serving no purpose here.  You deny bugs and do not
offer solutions.  Why are you on the mailing list?  Trolling?