Krusader won't launch files

Kevin B. O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Wed Jun 11 14:44:16 BST 2008

After a reinstall of Hardy, I find that Krusader won't launch any files.
I tried Dolphin, which I don't like as much, and it launches all of the
files just fine, so I'm assuming it is not an OS issue. Any ideas on how
I can get Krusader to launch files properly?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
zwilnik at zwilnik.com      Linux User #333216

I like to believe that people in the long run are going to do more to
promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want
peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of
the way and let them have it. - Dwight D. Eisenhower