Speed problems with SVN trunk

=?UTF-8?Q?Oye, _lo_que_me_falta_es_compasi=C3=B3n, ?= =?UTF-8?Q?_perd=C3=B3n_y_piedad, _no_raciocinio...?= stormbyte at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:18:19 BST 2008

Hi there!
I've been using SVN trunk since at least a month ago, and I am wondering if
a problem I have is caused by live sources or it is a bug in KDE4/QT4.

The thing is that I need to wait at least 2 seconds for any event (mouse
click, mouse over, alt+f2 to show krunner, and so on), and I saw a KDE4.1
install in a friend's house, and he does not have this problem.
The thing I don't know if is the problem come from my distro (Gentoo)
(because my friend is using kubuntu), or the problem is that my system needs
to wait to proccess some debug output generated by SVN code.
So my question is: the kde 4.1 final disable those messages and thus, it
improves overall usability, or am I possibly having other issue?

Thanks.

--
影分身の術!