Folder-view?

Wed Jul 30 02:04:45 BST 2008

On Wednesday 30 Jul 2008 12:22:36 am Anne Wilson wrote:
>   After getting my 4.0.99 install working again my login took me to a
> screen that had my old desktop in what I presume was a folder view.  Down
> the right-hand edge of the folder were some icons.  The top two looked like
> folders and didn't appear to do anything.  Then there was a spanner which I
> left for now, and finally an icon that looked like a text editor icon.  I
> clicked that to see what it did, and ended up with my old desktop full
> screen.

Sorry, I did not quite understand the above. I am not aware of such behavior
that allows setting the folder view applet as the desktop containment.

> Also, how do I add an activity?  Or will that be obvious once the previous
> question is resolved? :-)

To add an activity, you have to click on the cashew to the top right, zoom
out, click the cashew again... now there should appear the option to add
activity. AFAIK, the capabilities around this feature is still unfinished.
--
Cheers!
Kishore