USB Bluetooth Adapter Mac Address

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:19:20 BST 2008

Not sure which list to ask on, but here goes.

I have two laptops and just purchased 2 usb bluetooth dongles, I would
like to set the mac address
of the adapters so that I can see both in the push function of our
phones.  Basically it assigns a mac
address of 11:11:11:11:11:11 to the adapter on each laptop and when I
want to push something
the list of familiar devices changes and I have to rediscover each
laptop after a transfer.

I would like to set the mac on one laptop to the 11: set and the other
to say 22: or something so that
both devices are visible at the same time, is this even possible.

Thanks for any assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at