kde4 greeter plugin?

Sat Jan 12 12:42:57 GMT 2008

I have been building kde 4 from SVN for some weeks now and have never been
able to unlock a locked kde4 session. Today i installed packages available
for kubuntu hardy. I was glad that here it dint allow me to do so saying that
it would be impossible to unlock as no greeter plugin was configured. So now,
what is a greeter plugin and how do i configure it?

By the way.. KDE 4.0.0 feels great and raises huge expectations of what is to
come in subsequent releases. Great work folks!
--
Cheers!
kitts