Log off script

John F. Moore III john at smoore7.net
Fri Feb 1 04:55:19 GMT 2008

I am trying to keep this as general as possible.  No one uses anything else
other than the KDE GUI, thats the standard all machines are installed with.  Its
just a standard openSuSE/KDE 3.5 installation on all machines.

If I understand correctly, I can modify the startkde script to copy from server
as the first task with in the log on process, and copy to the server at the end
of the log off process.  Can you please confirm that I understand you correctly.
 If I could put this mod in one script that will affect any user that logs on,
thats what I would want to accomplish.

Thanks,
John F. Moore III