adjusting size of photos in slideshow?

Orthaide Orthaide at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 18:34:43 GMT 2008

Hello All,

With running KDE 4.1, has anyone figured out how to adjust the sizes in
the slideshow feature on the desktop? For a couple of weeks now, I've
been trying to find something online, but notta.

On my desktop, even relatively smaller photos are huge when running in
slideshow mode. Others flash by at the proper size.

I even tried shrinking some of the images down in size via Gimp. Images
still are huge in slideshow.

I know in KDE 3, one could change the gradient and size to various
widths, etc... via the desktop settings. I'm not seeing anything now
when I right click the desktop and choose settings. Just a time adjuster
and a Theme option.

I figured maybe someone here can help.

Sincerely,
Darryl