How do I activate compiz on kde with F10?

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Wed Dec 24 08:38:09 GMT 2008

El Miércoles, 24 de Diciembre de 2008, Matthew Woehlke escribió:
> Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> > KWin's advantage is that is stable,
>
> ...if you have Intel video (or maybe ATI). Every time I've tried it with
> nvidia, it hasn't gone well.

Surprisingly, Lubos Lunak said the following:

(...) with the nvidia binary driver (and this driver on average working the
best in practice is I guess the reason why KWin is developed primarily using
that one - kind of shows some of the ironies of the free desktop).

Source: http://www.undefinedfire.com/kde/41-42-kwin/

Lucas Murray, the person who did the videos, also stated that were done using
a nVidia card. In my case, I have also an old nVidia card, and KWin always
worked OK on my computer.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2