Making the "Folder View" widget less ugly.

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 24 00:14:39 GMT 2008

Scott Beamer wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>
>> Patrick Nagel wrote:
>>> This mail would be really helpful, if there had been a link to some high
>>> quality material on how to change the style and even make your own. :)
>> Alas, what documentation I found I was unimpressed with, so I just
>> started hacking on one I'd downloaded.
>
> I wouldn't begin to know how to do said hacking.

What Kishore said :-). Download a theme (use the 'get new themes' button
in the desktop settings, it'll be easier later), go find it in
~/.kde/share/appsdesktoptheme, and go to town. If you can use a text
editor and inkscape, you're set. (The text editor is so you can copy the
folder and edit the .desktop to give it a new name.)

--
Matthew
このテキストを翻訳する時間の無駄だばかばかしい