Making the "Folder View" widget less ugly.

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Sat Dec 20 04:08:54 GMT 2008

<cannewilson at googlemail.com>wrote:
> > On Friday 19 December 2008 03:38:27 Scott Beamer wrote:
> > > Call me crazy, but KDE 4 isn't exactly what I'd call Intuitive (at
> > > least not compared to KDE 3.x or GNOME).
> >
> > 'Intuitive' is entirely dependent on your previous experience.
> > Willingness to
> > explore something new is the sign of a healthy mind :-)
> >
> > Anne

Hmmmmm.....another one...

> Anne's statement is so right on the mark and it goes way beyond KDE and
> Linux. Growth and change are accepted by some much more readily then by
> others. Some resist change merely because it takes them out of their
> comfort zone.

And you speak from experience because you are a trained psychologist. Correct?
"You do realize of course" that there are many different people and
personalities in this world, with their own comfort  and adventure levels. I
don't see a problem with that. I guess maaybe some people think that a lot of
them are inferior.

Let's just all of us knock it off. No comments, no sniping, just stay on
target. OK ?

Bob S

You too Kishore