Making the "Folder View" widget less ugly.

Bob Stia rnr at sanctum.com
Sat Dec 20 03:49:59 GMT 2008

On Friday 19 December 2008 05:36:42 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 19 December 2008 03:38:27 Scott Beamer wrote:
> > Call me crazy, but KDE 4 isn't exactly what I'd call Intuitive (at least
> > not compared to KDE 3.x or GNOME).
>
> 'Intuitive' is entirely dependent on your previous experience.  Willingness
> to explore something new is the sign of a healthy mind :-)

My, my, words from "on high" Again with the condescending tone that has been
prevelant in these discussions. "You do realize of course" is about as
condescending as you can get.

Anne, why don't you and others knock it off. You are all KDE4 centric zealots.
You have no right to criticize others, especially when you know nothing of
their experience and background. I don't care for the sniping at all. But the
rest of us have our own opinions and expeiences and all of the comments and
complaints have been right on.

Let's just all of us STOP !  OK?

Bob S