Turning off full screen?

Jerry Houston Jerry at effjayare.net
Mon Dec 15 01:58:19 GMT 2008

I'm using openSuSE 11.0, with frequently updated KDE 4.1, and somehow I've
apparently set an option that always starts Konqueror in full screen mode
whenever I click on a web URL in a message in KMail.

I can press Ctrl+Shift+F in order to return to normal mode (so I can access
the scroll bar and the close button, for example), but it's really annoying to
have to do that every time.  I can't think of a reason why anyone would want a
browser in full screen mode every time.

I've looked everywhere for an optinon that says "Launch apps full screen," but
can't find anything like that.  Does anyone here have an idea what I need to
change?