Kmail: How to include full headers?

Robert Spangler mlists at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 13 18:12:17 GMT 2008

On Saturday 13 December 2008 12:52, stevem wrote:

>  Trying to do my part, I'd like to forward several examples of spam
>  to "abuse" at the hosting domain.  How do I include several emails as
>  attachments with FULL headers?

If you are using KMail then

VIEW -> HEADERS -> ALL

This will show you the headers.  Keep in mind that you will need to highlight
everything as forward doesn't seem to add the headers once you see
everything. :(

What you can do is highlight everything then hit REPLY and this will copy
everything you highlighted into the reply.  Then just change the TO address.

--

Regards
Robert

Linux User #296285